The first fundamental rule of good business: strategy first, tactics second. Successful organizations deploy information technologies that take into account all the forces - external and internal - influencing their landscape, environment, and capabilities. Our understanding of Government and industry dynamics allows us to offer a broad range of strategic consulting services, including:
- Information Technology Governance
- Business Process Reengineering and Management
- Program Management Organization (PMO) Setup and Support
- Performance Management (Planning and Optimization)
- Federal Enterprise Architecture Design and Implementation
- Organizational Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Facilitation and Decision Support
- Program and Policy Studies and Analyses
- Data Mining, Analysis and Visualization
- Waterfall, Agile and Scrum Software Development
Program Management Support
HN Consulting has extensive expertise in providing Program Support. Our program managers are certified by Project Management Institute (PMI) as Project Management Professionals (PMP). They have are experience with projects, program/project/task plans, work breakdowns, schedules, and client interfaces. Assistance is also available for project scoping, requirements gathering, and back office administrative support.
Technical Writing and Proposal Support
HN Consulting develops documentation for both government and commercial use. Products include user manuals for application software, government manuals, policy documents, proposals, continuation of operation plans, security plans, user guides, and training documents. Our staff has prepared briefings and presentations for the public, senior management, and congressional- and secretarial-level reviews.
Administrative Staff Support
HN Consulting can provide staffing for senior administrative and secretarial work. We provide research analysts and knowledgeable subject matter expertise to supplement and/or augment existing staff. Informed of specific qualifications needed, we provide the resources to meet the needs.