Working at HN Consulting
HN Consulting is a value-centric and client-focused business. Our employees are expected to behave with the utmost professionalism.
HN Consulting is distinctive in the work that it performs, the clients that it serves, and the people that it attracts. Our competitive advantage lies in our unique approach to helping our clients. By successfully integrating an entrepreneurial culture with a specialized niche of talented personnel we have established ourselves as a premier organization offering diverse opportunities for our employees. We are proud of our broad appeal as a place for talented people to grow. Our employees enjoy working for us, they do a first-rate job for the client.
"After working in organizations of all sizes, public and private, across a variety of industries, I chose to work at HN Consulting LLC because our management team truly cares about properly growing the company, attracting the best employees and growing and retaining them. Our successes are his successes and he works hard to stack the deck for our success."
-- HN Consulting Employee
HN Consulting focuses on growing leaders. Employees enjoy opportunities to receive training in their chosen fields. They have the opportunity to advance in position or to improve a specific skill through job related education and training assistance.
HN Consulting is committed to attracting and retaining a high-quality, dedicated workforce. HN Consulting provides employees with generous benefits, including:
- Medical Coverage including Health, Vision, and Dental
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Pre-Tax Benefits including Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Child Day Care Account, Commuter Benefit Account (which covers the expense of parking near their place of employment and travel to and from work)
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and PTO/Sick Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Membership in NASA Federal Credit Union
- Jury Duty and Court Leave
- Job Related Education and Training Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Data/Enterprise Architect
- Systems Architect
- Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Senior Solutions Architect
- Senior Data Architect EA
- Project Manager Enterprise Architecture
- IT Auditor
- Information Assurance/Security Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Database Specialist
- Application Developer II
- Application Developer III
- Reports Developer
On-going job positions include .NET Developer, Project Manager, IT Auditor, Senior Business Analyst, Business Analyst, and Cyber Warrior. If you are interested in a career with HN Consulting, please submit your resume via our Job Site.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
HN Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. HN Consulting LLC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. EEO is the Law Poster.